Okay, I have done seven posts in two days. I'm desperate to get caught up with our travels so far but feeling uninspired and a bit tired of writing. Castle, blah, blah, blah, green, blah, blah, silly kids. Well, I will try to do better than that --but, not much.
There is only one remaining tower from the original Anglo-Norman castle. We also went down where they have been excavating and saw the foundation of the original Viking settlement. The majority of the tour is in the State Apartments which are more modern palace type additions from the 18th century.
Stopped for some sweets.
The boys got much needed haircuts.
Alright. That's at good as it gets.
1 comment:
I loved reading about your visit to Dublin Castle after hearing Dante's version when I talked to him last week. Or was it 2 weeks ago now? I don't remember... Love you!
Post a Comment