Almost went a week without a trip (Alfonso had been working like a burro) so we went for a drive to Blessington Lake by the Wicklow Mountains (which are more like big hills.) Took a long drive around the lake, picked up some delicious local strawberries and stopped at a pub for a bite to eat. Beautiful spot.
I'm dumping the summer camp stuff here in this post ... because I can. The boys did a week long soccer camp at a park across from Intel in Leixlip. They have never played before and all the other kids had been playing for years. So they struggled a bit but had fun.
They were more in the element the following week in theatre camp. Couldn't find one where they could put on a play. This was more of a performing arts with different instructors for dance, singing, acting with camera work and stage theatre.
Nadia didn't get in on any of the summer camp fun. It was nice to have some time with just the two of us again. She'll be starting school full time in the fall. (There is a mandatory pre-K program here.) So I am trying to soak it all in while I can.
No comments:
Post a Comment