Thursday, November 29, 2007

"new" address for december

Well, the moving company is coming to pack and load tomorrow. Then we fly to Phoenix on Friday. Our apartment won't be ready until Dec 16th so we'll be living in a hotel for a while. The boys are I are headed to Ohio Dec 12th so we won't even see the apt until after new years.
For those ambitious enough to send Christmas cards, feel free to send them to my parents' house since we don't have an address as of now and will be there most of the month anyhow. Anyhow, we are doing well enough. Alejandro kept threatening to cancel his birthday party because he has a Peter Pan complex and doesn't want to grow up. Dante has morphed into a book worm. His first sentence was "Read that book now." Demanding little fellow. Stories about flushing training pants and our trip our Mount St. Helen's (I got to fly the plane!) will have to wait for another day because I need to finishing packing.


Love always,
debi


No comments: