Well, it's been a busy month. Mom was able to stay and help out for three weeks. She prepared lots of meals to fill the freezer for the coming months. She entertained Alejandro and changed most of Dante's diapers so I could get some rest. We were so grateful for all of her help and enjoyed the company. Alfonso finally took time off work last week. Fr. Al came this past weekend to baptize the baby. We were very honored he was able to come and make this event special for us. Alfonso's mom and siblings were also finally able to come this weekend. So we had a pretty full house. Today the boys and I are finally home alone. (Well, for a few more hours anyhow. His aunt and uncle are stopping on their way back from Phoenix. I'm not sure how long they are staying.) Alejandro has done really well with Dante. He's very excited to be around him (not very gentle) and laughs at all of Dante's squawks and noises. He always asks to hold the baby but isn't sure what to do once the kiddo is on his lap. Overall, Alejandro has been a handful lately. I'm sure he's just adjusting to the baby -- but he might be hitting the terrible twos a couple months premature. He's been better the past couple days since it quieted down a little at the house. Right now we are just praying for lots and lots of patience! Mark your calendars for November 18th. That's when we are headed back to Ohio. Otherwise I'll send some more pictures when I can. Love always, debi
No comments:
Post a Comment